Turnover: 2020 – $546,970 – The only takeaway in the CBD
Hucker’s Tucker is a thriving Fast Food / Fish and Chips takeaway shop located in the CBD, with a healthy turnover and very little competition.
The go-to takeaway for locals and tourists, it’s the only takeaway specialising in fish and chips in town.
- Established for over 20 years in same main street location
- Ideal business for a couple with excellent profits
- Famous and very popular for its unique family recipe for batter and gourmet burgers
- Easy to operate with good staff in place
- Serves all the favorite hot takeaway food – specialising in gourmet burgers, fish and chips
- Customers comprise 80% locals + 20% tourists
- Highly visible main street location with easy customer parking
- Very clean and neat premises with good signage
- 5 years remaining on lease – Rent is $2,100 + outgoings per month
Long list of assets, including Large Industrial Walk-in Freezer, 6 Door Industrial Fridge, Multiple Fryers, Stainless Steel Benches and Sinks, Oven, Microwaves, Sandwich Maker, Milkshake Maker and more
One-week handover period after settlement for smooth transition.
Hucker’s Tucker has traded normal hours throughout COVID and turnover has increased. The new owner might wish to exploit future opportunities by extending opening times to open Sunday nights, adding a coffee service, or introducing Grab and Go hot/cold boxes.
Price: $130,000 + SAV (APPROX $10K)