Lorne, offers a truly unique business/lifestyle opportunity on the beautiful Coastline of the Great Ocean Road
Lorne Bush House Cottages and Eco Retreats offer a 45-bed accommodation business just 5 minutes’ drive from Lorne’s cafes, boutiques, beaches, and the Great Ocean Road.
Set on 12 acres of native bushland with an abundance of wildlife- kangaroo, koala, echidna, and native birds. Eco Certified Nature Tourism.
- Suit motivated couple or team with a huge potential to increase sales.
- The fully self-contained accommodation includes 5, double storey, two bedroomed spa cottages with wood fire and private outdoor fire pit, and 5 South African Safari glamping tents, set up on a platform, with ensuite bathrooms and communal fire pit- a truly unique accommodation option in Lorne and along the Great Ocean Road.
- A three bedroomed managers residence available on site to enjoy an exceptional lifestyle on the coast.
- Business with a simplicity and ease of operation with established website and Siteminder management system already in place linking bookings to website and all major booking sites including Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, Agoda etc.
- Prominent location on main road, on town water and owned and run for 25 years by current owners.
- Great repeat clientele, renown for high standards and excellent reviews on all booking sites.
- Net profit increasing each year, with a huge potential for further growth through initiatives, the current owners no longer choose to pursue.
- Current owners and managers are happy to assist in business transition.
We, at Lorne Bush House Cottages and Eco Retreats, offer more than just accommodation. Our holiday experience includes bush walking trails around the property, friendly native birds, and animals to view and enjoy, an adventure ropes playground and a yabby dam for fishing.
Please visit www.lornebushcottages.com.au
Leasehold Price $780,000
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria