Turnover Projection 2023 – $12 Million with Growth Potential
One of the leading privately owned Civil Construction, Mine Services Businesses in the Northwest of Australia, it is projected to turn over $12 million for the 2023 financial year – with potential to double the business in the future.
Specialising in mine site services, construction and fencing, it has been the major supplier and installer for Rio Tinto – as well as other mining giants right across the Northwest of WA. With its team of highly trained civil workers and fencers – and $1 million-plus profit – this is a major opportunity to buy a long-established business with Preferred Contractor and Vendor Status and large future projects.
- Caters to all mining civil works including concrete, fencing, clearing, wash down support, vacuum excavation, portable building installation, excavations, welding, signage, road furniture, renovations & more
- Fabricates products from handrails & gates to steel platforms & safety barricading
- Clients include Rio Tinto, BHP, FMG, Woodside, Chevron, Sino Iron and many more
- Long lease available – plus option to buy properties
- Current premises offer large storage, workshops, loading bay, office, fabrication shop, general storage plus accommodation options
- All tools, equipment and vehicles included in the sale – approx. value $1.8m
- 30-50 staff employed – F/T, casuals & long-term contractors
- Business offered for sale with retention of all current staff
- 2 month’s training/handover to ensure a smooth handover
With an outstanding safety record – and proven reputation for quality – this very profitable business has an even brighter future ahead.
There is potential to double the business – plus more! Projects in the Northwest are often in the millions of dollars and the more you tap into these – and can provide the labour, expertise, and materials – the greater and stronger this company will become.
This would be an excellent investment for a maintenance or fencing business in the region looking to expand its current operations.
Price: $6 Million + Equipment/Tools/Stock of Approx. $1.8 Million + GST if applicable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia