Tommo’s Pies is the Territory’s Iconic Pie Manufacturer, bringing delicious, award-winning pies to the people since 1978.
This outstanding package includes a large production area with an air-conditioned Retail Shopfront and recently renovated, undercover outdoor seating area.
- Turnkey operation – very easy to train staff to run business
- Extensive wholesale customer base – business to business
- Located in Berrimah’s busy light industrial zone for 12 years
- Halfway between Palmerston and Darwin – close to new housing estate (Northcrest), big retailers (Harvey Norman, Joyce Mayne), and Berrimah Business Park
- Excellent location: corner unit in complex with great visibility
- Excellent 220 sqm premises with modern, clean Commercial Bakery, renovated Café-style shopfront, onsite and off-road parking – in Gated Complex
- Good machinery – most equipment owned, not rented, and well maintained
- Amazing customer loyalty – over 8000 signed up customers on loyalty program
- Covid-safe takeaway – Monday to Friday trade only
- No restrictions on hours of production and trade – Could incorporate cake/breadmaking in the future
- Delivered via own chilled delivery van throughout Darwin and freight companies
- Longstanding clientele, including schools, service stations, roadhouses, hospitals, clubs, remote communities, tourist parks, mini marts & more
- No skill set necessary – 4 weeks’ training provided free of charge
- Owners moving interstate to be closer to family
Tommo’s Pies has become a well-known Territory brand and a trusted household name.
A very successful family business, there’s plenty of room for expansion, including Franchising, opening new pop-up-style stores, and launching a pie van for events.
Price: $255,000 + SAV
- State: Northern Territory