TURNOVER: $638K – ONLY AQUARIUM SHOP IN THE SPRINGFIELD REGION
This is a rare opportunity to buy an independent Fresh and Saltwater Aquarium Shop in a very busy Shopping Centre.
First launched as an Online Store 12 years ago, Shrimplovers is the only aquarium shop in the Springfield region – and has shown impressive year-on-year growth.
The business has grown from a 50 sqm shop into its current 150 sqm of space for both livestock and retail, 3 years remaining on current lease.
Given the shop’s location in a massive booming area, the only way is up! Multiple new estates are being built every month – with many new customers moving to the area.
- Instore and Online sales via Website and ebay
- Solid freshwater clientele plus growing saltwater customer base
- Mix of customers from families to young couples and individuals that are serious hobbyists
- Full online presence – including eCommerce Website, eBay, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Loyalty Rewards Program has over 1400 members – Great customer retention
- Busy Shopping Centre location – with McDonalds, First Choice Liquor, Night Owl, Spring Lake Hotel/Tavern, vet, medical centre, day spa, gym, cafe etc
- Sale includes a new 2022 LDV G10 courier van with vinyl advertising
- Two weeks handover period for a smooth transition
This great business will be sold as a going concern, fully stocked with dry goods and livestock, as well as a 1400 loyalty program customer database.
This is a true hobby business in every sense of the word. Dealing with live animals and managing their tanks and health is something that takes real passion and a willingness to learn.
Shrimplovers would be perfect for a couple of fish-keeping mates or a partnership, with potential to make the business even bigger.
Expansion plans might include increasing the fish breeds and products and widening the customer base with new services.
Mobile maintenance and servicing are in demand and would be a great way of boosting revenue.
Price: $200,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland