Net Profit $150K – $180K – Consistent Diversified Income
No winning of new work is required to maintain this successful Garden Maintenance Business’s current profit figures. However, with constant demand for services, the new owner could easily grow the business with a small amount of advertising.
The customer base is extremely consistent, with the top 20 customers having an average tenure of over 12 years.
- Trading for 38 years with very low overheads and consistently high income
- Extremely long-lasting customer relationships – shown by provided data
- Consistent yet diversified income from recurring fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual work
- Minimal travel time due to close proximity of jobs
- Casual staff can be onboarded quickly and are immediately revenue-generating
- Primarily focused on residential properties – Operates in Camberwell, Glen Iris, Kew, Malvern, South Yarra, Toorak
- Garden and lawn maintenance, weed control, fertilizing, pruning, source and supply plants when needed
- No advertising has been required for 36 years
- Owner retiring
Soderstrom Gardens is a very well proven and successful business that guarantees a good income.
There is significant scope to expand by hiring additional casual staff. The current owner chose not to expand the workforce above 4, but there is more demand than he has been able to cater to with current resourcing.
Price: $150,000 – excluding vehicle and tools
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria