Mia Moda has been established for 40 years, and with the current owner for 15 years. Located in a busy main shopping strip in Bentleigh, 13kms south-east of Melbourne’s CBD. Owner is ready to retire and is looking for a quick sale and has priced the business well under valuation.
- Turnover approx. $140k with good income to owner operator
- Busy location with regular clientele and walk-ins from foot traffic
- Price includes all equipment, fixtures and stock
- 7 Workstations and 2 wash basins
- Clientele is mainly female with all hairdressing services provided
- Good landlord and 5 x 5 lease in place which commenced 1/6/2016
- Leased premises include a residential unit upstairs, currently sublet at $1,000 a month paid directly to you, therefore reducing your rental outgoings
- Monthly rent $2,916, reduced by 30% to $2,042 during Pandemic, less $1,000 for unit equates to $1,042 a month or $260 a week
- Trading 4 ½ days a week, closed Sunday and Monday
- Staff includes owner and 2 casuals
- Handover period negotiable for a smooth transition
Ideal hair and beauty salon for a qualified hairdresser to run their own salon with minimal outlay or risk. Walk straight into an established client base, all equipment, stock and long-term reputation.
Price $23,000 negotiable