Turnover: $149k – Approx. 300 children a term!
$15k price drop for quick sale. All ready for someone to take over.
Grasshopper is considered Australia’s #1 non-competitive Soccer Program, teaching children
aged 2-12 soccer basics in a fun and social environment.
A brand-new franchise – with no locations and no enrollments – would normally cost $30,000-
This business has 2 franchise areas already ($60k value) set up and running with approximately 300 children a
term – from beginners to club level.
- Well-known name across Australia – Grasshopper Soccer was founded in 1990
- Partnered with major companies such as McDonalds and Groupon
- Low running costs – All equipment provided to new owners
- 2 franchise areas – Northside Brisbane, and Moreton Bay/Sunshine Coast
- Facebook, Google, Instagram pages and word of mouth generate new business
- 12-14 hours per week + 6 casual coaches running classes.
- Full training provided by head office – plus all franchise support
- Selling for personal family / health issues
If you’re ready to be your own boss and enjoy the perfect work-life balance – or you’re seeking an easy family business – this fantastic opportunity could be perfect!
The business offers heaps of potential to open more classes in more areas, in childcare centres and even start Holiday classes, Skills classes, Termly Carnivals and in-house tournaments.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland