WIWO – Excellent Reputation and Growth Potential
Started by the current owner in 1994, Barmera Glass Service manufactures shower screens, windows, security doors and wardrobe doors.
With excellent long-term clients in place – but little advertising – now is the time to invest and take this business to the next level.
- Mainly New Builds plus renovation work
- Regular work with GJ Gardner Homes, Rockford Homes and Hanbuilt Homes
- Closest competition Berry (20km) or Renmark (30km)
- Services the Riverland Area – 40km radius
- Central location – Main Road exposure – Just 300m to Sturt Highway
- Spacious premises with Showroom (8.6m x 6m), 2 workshops (8.8m x 8.8m & 9m x 21.3m), 2 offices, kitchen, lunchroom, parking and more
- Current owner owns the Freehold – Rent / Lease negotiable + first option to buy freehold
- Sale includes all stock, equipment, and assets – including Sign-written 2018 Colorado 4WD Ute, 8m x 6m Tandem Trailer, Forklift
- Owner-operator plus 1 F/T and 1 casual
- Option to extend trading hours and staff to meet increasing demand for services
- Owner retiring – Up to 3 months’ handover offered
With Facebook in place but no other advertising, this proven business enjoys consistent work through regular builders, word-of-mouth, and reputation for quality work.
The demand for services is such that it would pay to increase the advertising, trading hours and staff.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia