Well-established Business with Huge Growth Potential
This Unique and Charming Business was a dream-come-true for its current owners – and could be exactly what you’re looking for, due to its flexibility and growth potential.
Beautifully restored into a Retro Mobile Bar, Vinnie has become a regular feature at Weddings, Parties, Corporate Events and more.
With the owners now too busy with their growing family and a second business, it’s time to find Vinnie a new home!
- Exceptionally high-quality service and product reputation
- Dedicated staff, strong community support and many returning customers
- Established by owners in 2017 – Bookings in place for 2022
- Fully Mobile Business – take it anywhere!
- Fully licensed in NSW and Victoria
- Only one other van in the local area – not licensed
- The Van plus all glassware, barware, bar stools, Biocups, Eskies, beer system, pop-up bars are included in the sale
- Great marketing through excellent website, Instagram, Facebook
- Supports the local wineries, breweries, distilleries, wider community and small businesses
- Clients include couples for weddings, general public for private parties, Albury and Wodonga Council, Snowy Valley Council, businesses for corporate events
- Mainly operates Thursday to Sunday, sometimes midweek bookings
- Jan-May and Sept-Dec are the busy seasons
- Impressive website: www.vinbar.com.au
- 2 weeks’ training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
Already busy and successful, the sky’s the limit when it comes to growth for this unique concept business. The owners say there is potential to double the number of bookings – and even buy another van and have 2 operating at once. That way, you could travel further to accommodate remote enquiries such as Wagga and Hay and beyond!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales