Good Turnover – Renovated Heritage Building
Offering 4 income streams and a good return on your investment, this excellent business is situated in a lovely town in Goulburn Valley.
Housed in a structurally and internally renovated 1854 Heritage building, this is a fabulous Freehold Opportunity with little competition – and growth potential if desired.
- Main Street location opposite Murchison Public Gardens & Goulburn River
- Largest building in the street – 30 metre footpath frontage
- Freehold 2-storey building over 2 titles plus vacant rear title (approx. 50m x 30m)
- No serious competition for 20km
- Customers range from 150-700 a day in holiday times
- Clientele locals – about 2000 within 10km radius – plus many travellers and visitors in the holidays / summer period
- Open 7am – 5pm with 1-2 staff all day – Hours can be extended in Summer
- Easy business to run – Good layout
- Owners retiring after 34 years
- Upstairs area consists of 6 rooms and is not in use – a new owner may wish to renovate
- Freehold Price includes Business, Building, Land, Stock ($80k), Equipment ($100k)
Running as separate businesses since the 1950s, the current owners purchased the Supermarket in 1987 – buying and merging the adjacent businesses in 1998. This is a great opportunity for a family or partners – or could be run under management with staff.
The business remained viable during COVID – and the owners believe it has potential to grow, depending on the desires and skills of the new owners.
Price: 1.55 M
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales