Turnover: 2018/19 -$183,000.2019/20 – $220,000. $130,000 + Profit to working owners.
Fantastic home and business in one!
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to acquire a Freehold Licensed Post Office located in a picturesque and historic country town. This long-established freehold property and business gives you the best of all worlds. Halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, you are just 17km inland from the gorgeous seaside town of Nambucca Heads.
- Post Office, gift shop and residence on large 1738m2 block
- Supportive local customer base and visiting tourists
- Recently renovated 100-year-old heritage-listed building
- Licensed Post Office offering normal Australia Post services – consistent income increasing annually
- Positive economic future due to increases in the index commission payments & Bank @ Post agreement
- Onsite mail sorting facilities for contractors
- 300 post boxes – 200 currently occupied – increasing yearly rent
- Trades Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Onsite training plus Australia Post training
Attached Renovated Residence includes:
- 3 bedrooms, lounge, bathroom and separate toilet.
- The kitchen could be used as a commercial kitchen.
- Large garden area with disabled toilet block.
- Perfect for a husband and wife team, there is also the option and potential to reopen the garden café.
The sale includes a coffee machine and assorted kitchen equipment to start you on your way. The café operated very successfully from 2010 to 2017.
As well as the locals who would enjoy stopping in for coffee, a café would benefit from the many tourists visiting the area’s attractions or travelling to Sydney or Brisbane.
Bowraville is home to many heritage buildings, as well as the historic theatre, plus a folk museum and the Frank Partridge War Museum. Business $280k and property $400k