Strong Profits with Minimal Opening Hours
Offering an outstanding location in the affluent Darwin suburb of Cullen Bay, Larrakeyah, this Unique FREEHOLD Property is too good to miss!
Overlooking the Marina and the famous crocodile, Eat-A-Pizza seats 150 customers inside and out – and is just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.
This restaurant offers an unbeatable dining experience under the stars in its own private, tucked away paradise, surrounded by greenery and fairy lights.
- Freehold commercial premises with open-air dining, some inside seating, bar area, counter and commercial kitchen and pizza area, plus 2 dedicated underneath parking for owners.
- Fully Licenced Restaurant for dine-in and takeaway + venue for weddings / private functions
- Italian cuisine – Pizza, pasta, seafood, steaks, risotto, calzone etc
- Consistent flow of clients with loyal locals all year round, interstate, and overseas travelers during the dry season
- Bookings for weddings and private functions, which are consistently increasing
- Inside dining 27 sqm – Outside dining 140 sqm – Commercial kitchen and Pizza area 44 sqm
- Currently trading 5 nights only – Potential to extend hours
- Operated by the current owners for 29 years – Last 9 years as a restaurant in current location
- Excellent reviews on Google and Facebook
- 3-week training and handover period provided
- Owners retiring
Currently, the business closes for 2 months of the year in the wet season for a holiday. The current owner has set the trading hours for a better work-life balance – but still achieving excellent profits.
A new owner might further increase the turnover by extending trading hours, opening for lunch, and/or obtaining add-on premises to reintroduce a delivery service.
Price: $1.5 million – Freehold + Business
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Northern Territory