Ready for an outback lifestyle change that offers a steady income working from a home base, then check this out!
Crocodile Caravan Park is offered for sale as a walk-in walk-out FREEHOLD opportunity. The business has 3 income streams comprising of accommodation, laundry open to the public and gas refills. Set on just over 1 acre with a 3-bedroom residence and office for the owners.
- Conveniently located in town within walking distance to supermarket, pub and post office
- Accommodation comprises of 13 grassed powered sites, 6 self-contained ensuite cabins, 5 self-contained standard cabins and 6 onsite caravans with permanent annexes – guaranteed income from 4 permanents
- Swimming pool, fully equipped camp kitchen, storage shed, separate male and female amenities block
- Huge power savings from the 100 solar panels installed
- Extra income derived from open to the public laundry, comprises 9 washing machines (7 new) and a commercial dryer
- The park also offers a gas refill service which also adds to the income
- Popular park with rave reviews on Google and rated number 2 on TripAdvisor
- Fully furnished, air-conditioned 3-bedroom home with attached office
Lightning Ridge is about to get even busier with the approved development of the Australian Opal Centre. The two-storey complex will cost around $33.4m and will comprise of permanent exhibitions, education facilities, a cinema, gallery, open vault, library, scientific laboratory and underground gardens.
Now is the time to secure this property and business that will reap the rewards with this development during construction and ongoing tourism.
Price $900,000 WIWO