Turnover: $350k – Gross Profit $145k – Fantastic Location!
You’d be bloomin’ mad not to consider this excellent, well-established Florist Shop & Giftware in a prominent Canberra location!
Bloomin’ Mad Flowers offers an excellent turnover, highly visible premises, regular clientele – and plenty of growth potential in one of the best postcodes in Canberra!
- Established by current owner in 2012
- Daily deliveries across Canberra + Functions, Weddings & Interflora relay system
- Sells gardenware, gifts, chocolates, handmade cards & wall art
- Premises approx. 53 sqm – street location for easy access (not in a mall)
- Easy access to parking for clients & couriers – back door access for delivery drivers
- One other florist in the mall – long distance from this shop
- Regular clientele includes general public, local colleges (function work + general flower requirements), Dept of Vet Affairs (function work)
- Potential to grow due to the many surrounding government departments + Website + Relay systems e.g., Interflora
- Marketed via social media, word-of-mouth & website – bloominmadflowers.com.au
- Assets: cool room, work benches, computer, shelving, cash register, display shelving – stock can be included
- Up to 3 months’ training can be provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Owner is transitioning to retirement after many successful years in the business
Whilst floristry experience would be useful, it is not essential, making this an excellent buy for a qualified florist or small retail owner.
Being a well-established name – with a loyal clientele and following – this proven business offers an excellent ROI and future potential.
Greenway is one of Canberra’s best suburbs, with population forecast to grow by about 20% over the next few years.
The suburb offers excellent amenities and services – and is favoured by families, retirees, Government personnel and other professionals.
Price: $95,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory