Turnover 2019/20 – $242,594 – Major contracts in place!
Are you looking to buy yourself a job and escape the uncertainty of employment? This successful franchise is available at a great price and would suit a family, siblings or group of mates.
Southside Flatpack Constructions has grown every year since opening in 2017 and became profitable last year. It has not only survived COVID but is on-course to further grow turnover for 2020/21.
- Part of the Flatpack Assembly Services (FAS) Franchise
- Contracts in place for clients such as Ikea, SpringFree, ClearLight, Bunnings and Rebel Sports
- Jobs are automatically created in our Job Management software, and allocation is managed by our Customer Experience team at Head Office
- Allocation is based on your availability
- Business can support between one and four (or more) assemblers
- Set your own hours and be your own boss
- Increase or decrease your income as you desire
- Work on your own, or with a partner, employee or contractor to turn over more revenue
- Successful marketing through Franchisor & Social Media
- The businesses currently has two vans – both or only one can be included in the sale
- Equipment includes 2 Sets of Tools: Tool Bag & Boxes, Drills, Impact Driver, Trolley, Assembly Bench, Android tablet to run Job Management software, Square Point of Sale, Polo shirts, Jackets, Hoodies (many new) and more!
- One months training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover transition
Since Nov 2019, many improvements have been made to the Franchise systems, policies, and contracts with suppliers, & management of franchisees. A new contract signed with Ikea will dramatically improve assembly prices.
Southside Flatpack Constructions offers a very reasonable turnover that can support between one and four assemblers, making it ideal for a family or group of mates.
The real opportunity here is not in what is past, but what is ahead, including the new Ikea contract, new Service Providers (and therefore improved pricing), and the General Pricing available to the public.
Franchisees pay $275 per month into a Marketing Fund which is audited annually. The Marketing Fund is used explicitly to generate additional leads via Google, Facebook and Instagram.
Additionally, Flatpack Assembly Services has developed its own web interface, which suppliers such as Temple and Webster and Zanui are using on their own websites. This allows online purchases to ‘click through’ from purchase to assembly, to price it and book the visit in one seamless experience.
The current owner was looking for a passive income with both of his boys operating vans for 3.5 years but they have recently moved on. He has a full-time job outside the business, so the incentive to remain has gone. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Price: $50,000 WIWO