Sales in Excess of $2.2m p.a – Known brand – Regular repeat customers – Busy location
A savvy buyer will see the potential in this business immediately, cashing in on such a well-known brand, Pretty’s Prime Cuts. Colin Pretty is a well-known identity within the Butcher industry, and this shop has an excellent reputation, regular repeat customers and strong sales.
- Long established Retail Butcher Store in prime location in a busy Westfield shopping centre
- Fully fitted out (no expense spared) and operational butcher shop – Established February 2012
- Large variety of Meat products, prepacked meats, low and slow products – Chicken, Pork, Lamb and Beef
- Cooked area selling roasts, vegetables, and meals
- No need to advertise – large volume of regular customers and passing traffic
- Ideally would suit a Butcher, but not essential as staff in place
- Current staffing includes Shop Manager, 2IC + other casual staff – employed as required
- 4m2 + large dry goods storeroom and large, refrigerated, carton meat room
- Already very profitable, there is still scope to grow by adding online trading and selling to local restaurants and cafés.
This business is located too far away from the owner’s other 3 store locations. The wholesale business is operated from Laverton North and the owner is looking to wind back operations to phase in retirement.
Westfield Fountain Gate is Australia’s second largest shopping centre and Narre Warren is now part of a major growth corridor in southeast Melbourne.