Turnover: $350,000-plus – Home-based – Tax Benefits
With hundreds of future bookings included in the sale, this successful Driving School is continually growing with demand currently outstripping supply.
With a very good reputation and 6 vehicles – including a hybrid car, the business delivers a profit of between $100k and $150k a year.
- Offers a range of professional learn to drive lessons for learner drivers
- Also offers defensive driving courses, as well as international drivers and mature age learners
- Servicing the Canberra Region – including Yass, Queanbeyan & Bungendore region in NSW
- Established by the current owner in June 2016
- No premises – Claim home office for tax purposes
- Assets include 6 vehicles (insured value $40,400) + branded gazebo ($2K)
- Marketed via Google & Facebook advertising, school fetes – & cars are vinyl wrapped
- Market is teenagers from 15 years 9 months + 4 recruitment companies that also provide customers
- The business is staffed by the Owner + 5/6 contractors
- Training provided & happy to assist for 4 weeks as required to ensure a smooth handover
- The current owner has been in the industry for 17 years and is now looking for a change of career
This profitable business is easy to run from home and offers a good return for an owner-operator and contractors.
The business is continually growing and currently has 500 plus future bookings made in advance.
Popular job site Seek has predicted that the demand for driving instructors will grow by 7% in Australia over the next 5 years. With over 16 million Australians possessing a driving license, you will never be short of potential customers!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory