Owner Operator Net Income $140K + – Home-based Business
Founded by the current owner in 1994, AG Appliances sells, services and repairs drinking water dispensers, with many repeat customers. Some have been regulars for 20 years!
A good income provider with low overheads and excellent tax benefits, this business has the potential to increase turnover by introducing advertising and hiring staff to service the work that marketing would generate.
- Service (changing filters), Repairs & Sales for Boiling and Chilled Water Dispensers
- 230+ Regular Clients (3 monthly, 6 monthly, yearly service)
- 2 large corporate clients on contract
- Service agent for corporate company in Queensland
- Provides a consistent income for an owner-operator
- Be your own boss with flexible working hours (currently approx. 30-hour week)
- No advertising currently used – all regulars + word-of-mouth
- Assets include a 2012 Toyota LWB HiAce Van, assorted parts/racking, new parts + technical manuals
- No rent to pay – only need a single garage for storage – mobile service
- No licenses or trade qualification required – just a mechanical aptitude or handyman skills
- Training for up to 3 months if required
- Owner retiring
This business offers huge potential for growth, especially for a couple or partnership where one could work and the other could focus on marketing and sales.
No advertising is currently being done to generate more income. A savvy buyer with skills in marketing and sales would find it easy to achieve growth through social media, a website and van signage.
Price: $250,000 negotiable WIWO (includes van, equipment, and fittings)