Turnover $755K 2020-2021 – Long-established business
This well-known business sources and sells semi-precious minerals and gemstones as well as sterling silver jewellery and gemstone giftware. A good-sized range of books and cards as well as display giftware is also included for sale.
The business was established in 1997 as part of Gnostic Forest, becoming Gnostic Rocks (an independent store) in 2013. Gnostic Rocks is a popular and much-loved shop with its wide range of gems and stones styled into a myriad of purposes.
- Part of the Gnostic Corner business precinct on the corner of Boulevard & Chambers Place
- Gnostic Corner consists of 9 unique shops, operating in a co-operative, non-competitive manner, providing old-fashioned personalised service in a relaxing atmosphere.
- T2020-2021 FY Trading $755,000
- Premises leased until 2025 – monthly rent $3,640 incl outgoings & GST
- Sale includes all fixtures & fittings valued at $8,300
- Also includes VW Caddy 2009
- Stock to be valued at cost by stock take @ $230,000
- No active marketing currently in place – previously Gnostic Magazine
- Current owner works 4-5 days a week Buying & Selling + 5 casual staff who are knowledgeable with amazing customer relationships.
- Trading hours 10am-4pm 7 days – hours can be extended to suit a new owner.
- Owner is retiring.
This unique and successful business would suit a couple, family, or motivated individual with a passion for the natural world or jewellery and gem trade.
The long-term relationships between our customer base and staff have built a loving and supportive environment for both. Customer base is strong, diverse, and engaged.
Adding a website and some marketing would exponentially increase business. This is a great lifestyle business in a wonderful location offering – but not reliant on – the opportunity for overseas travel to source supplies.
Price: $308,300 + Stock at Cost
- State: New South Wales