Price $150,000 + SAV
The Lord’s Hotel leasehold is for sale in the picturesque town of Scottsdale. Situated in a prime corner position on the main street. Offers a rural lifestyle change for a couple seeking a good income in a friendly country community.
- Well-supported by locals and surrounding farming district
- Popular stop for many tourists heading to the Derby Bike Trail
- Very grand hotel, well maintained and modernised but keeping the historic character of the building
- All fixtures and fittings included; full inventory list available to interested buyer
- Public Bar area with coin operated jukebox and pool table
- Lounge bar and dining room with built-in fireplace and kids’ area
- Huge multi-purpose room with bar and fireplace, currently used for functions
- Gaming room with 10 machines, Keno and TAB – gaming licence required
- Accommodation upstairs for workers and travellers – 7 single, 2 Twin, 7 double with shared bathroom facilities
- Managers unit with one bedroom, ensuite, living area, kitchenette, fireplace, and balcony with stunning views
- Separate motel with 4 self-contained units and views
- Excellent signage and street exposure, plenty of parking for easy access
- 25-year lease in 5 year lots, currently in 3rd year of first 5-year term
Scottsdale is located 63kms north-east of Launceston and 22kms south-east of the coastal town of Bridport. Situated on the Tasman Highway it is a town that all travellers must go through to reach the regions attractions and the well-known Derby Bike Trail. Scottsdale is the major township in the mountains between Launceston and St Helens. Surrounded by hills, and known as the timber town, with mixed farming and dairy farming in the surrounding district.
Owner’s selling due to time constraints with owning another business and are selling well under value, make your inquiry today!
Price $150,000 + SAV or nearest offer