Turnover: $650k – No Competitors in Area – Ready for Growth
With a high demand for lessons – and running with full classes – this contemporary music school is ripe for expansion and growth.
If the current owner didn’t have a young family, she would be jumping in to expand to more locations in North Canberra and Gungahlin as demand for modern music lessons soars.
With a tight-knit team ready for more work, there is also a huge opportunity to target daytime primary schools in North Canberra.
- After-school private & group music lessons for kids & adults
- High demand for lessons with its modern music niche in the market
- The business has experienced constant growth through the pandemic
- Specializes in contemporary music skills to prepare students for the music industry
- 250 private lesson students per week + 150 group music students
- All lessons are paid monthly in advance by direct debit payments
- Well-known in the local community – excellent brand name
- No competitors in the area – charging more than average in Canberra – still room for price increase
- Premises: 150 sqm – top floor of a commercial retail building in very convenient Dickson Shops
- 7 beautiful small teaching rooms, 2 group teaching rooms, waiting room, staff room/kitchenette
- Assets – $100k – musical instruments, equipment, office furniture, fit–out and soundproofing all included
- An inspiring team of teachers – and a point of difference ethos
It’s time for the owner to focus on other priorities! So, if you want to grow a business and are passionate about music, make your move today!
Price: $200,000 Negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory