Turnover (21/22) $550K – Major projects lined up for 2022
With clients throughout SE Queensland, TUF Concrete Fencing designs, manufactures, delivers and installs top quality reinforced concrete panel fences.
Operating since late 2010, TUF (Tilt Up Fence) Concrete Fencing came about due to the need for a more cost-effective alternative to block and render fences. We are consistently 30 to 50% cheaper, yet structurally superior to block and render.
This business is prime for the roll out of licensed areas of operation based upon LGAs throughout SE Queensland. New enquiries have several major projects lined up for 2022.
- Manufactures customised reinforced concrete panels from 0.5m wide up to 6m wide & from 0.5m high to 2.2m high
- Provides all footings, delivery, and installation – also offers painting as an additional service
- Residential and long-term commercial customers including Metricon, GJ Gardener, Jemade, etc
- Jobs include industrial sites, schools, commercial sites, housing complexes, residential sites
- Excellent Website – www.tufconcretefencing.com.au – generates enquiries + referrals and word-of-mouth
- Secure 600sqm open plan yard in Ormeau with 6 casting beds, shipping container, tools, 2012 Triton Ute, materials etc
- Owner requires a concreting license – or have a nominated licensed concreter on the books as a supervisor. One is available if no licence held.
- All staff are contractors with their own licenses
- 4 weeks of on-the-job training after settlement + further 3 months ‘on call’ assistance
Owner selling due to genuine health issue and is looking for a good operator to take over a well-established and secure business with high profit margins, great contractors and consistent influx of new work.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland