Acquisition of a Client Database List – Reliable income and flexible work arrangements!
If you’re looking to start your own business, after a secondary income or wish to expand your current business – this long-established Commercial Property Grounds Maintenance is a winner! With retirement beckoning, the current owner is now selling their established Client Database list.
- Be your own boss or perfect bolt-on opportunity to an existing business
- Established for over 30 years
- Annual turnover $28,000 – Profit $20,000
- Work from home or existing premises
- Reliable income plus flexible working days/hours
- No contracts – Clients supplied by Commercial Real Estate, Strata Managers & Owners
- Current owner-operator works 3 days a week – no staff
- Training offered if needed
- Sale of Client List ONLY – No equipment included in the sale
If you’ve got a good eye for detail on jobs, and the ability to communicate with agents and tenants, this would be an excellent investment.
The business offers good growth potential by simply increasing working hours, expanding your client base, and marketing the service.
Commercial Property Grounds Maintenance is a steady industry that is forecast to enjoy good growth in the future.
The Central Coast population is growing, due to its proximity to Sydney, services, and natural environment. This growth will see more demand for accommodation and, therefore, grounds maintenance.
Price: $15,000 + GST