Turnover $430k – No Local Competition – High Occupancy Rates
This well-established business delivers the only Centre-Based care available in the area – and there is plenty of room for a new owner to extend the service to include Before and After School Care.
Located directly across the road from both the primary and high schools, the service is very convenient for families dropping off and picking up children from the same vicinity.
- Licensed for 26 places with high occupancy rates
- Turnover $430,000 – Net Profit $136,478
- No other centre-based care available in town
- Staff include 2 F/T + 5 PPT workers
- Sold WIWO with the buildings, furnishings, toys, equipment included
- A new owner will require appropriate Provide Licenses to operate – for more details refer to https://www.acecqa.gov.au/resources/opening-a-new-service
- After many successful years in the business the owners now wish to retire
- Owners will provide a period of training to ensure a smooth handover
The current owners established the business in 2003, buying the building and renovating it to meet regulations. The staff are all local, highly valued, and fantastic assets to the current operations – and are keen to stay on.
Price: $ 450,000
To find out more please contact:
Christine McIntosh – Nutrien Harcourts Bombala
02 6458 3558
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales