PRIME MAIN STREET LOCATION! – STRONG CLIENT BASE
Looking to make your mark in the thriving hospitality industry? Look no further than the iconic Primula Cafe in Bundanoon, NSW. Boasting three decades of reputable service and currently under the diligent ownership of the same dedicated individual for the past three years, this beloved establishment presents an exciting opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs and seasoned hospitality professionals alike. With its prime location and strong customer base, Primula Cafe is a well-established business that is now seeking a new owner to carry on its legacy.
- The cafe serves breakfast , lunch and dinner Tuesday to Sunday
- Eat In and Takeaway Options
- The business is currently Closed on Mondays and trades Tuesday through to Saturday 8.30am – 30pm and Sunday 8.30 to 5.00pm. Open public holidays, except the religious holidays
- Excellent premises with a large outdoor Tuscan courtyard, outdoor cinema and the front of the shop holds up to 25 people
- The shop itself has the largest seating area of all the cafes and takeaways in Bundanoon
- Embracing the rich history of Bundanoon, it has a unique display of historical pieces
- Loyal customer base of locals and visitors to the area
- Excellent well-trained staff in place – All staff are willing to stay on and know how the cafés daily operations run. Staff have been working at the cafe for some years and have rostered days and hours.
- Full list of sale assets and inclusions provided upon enquiry
- 2 weeks training provided – but longer can be negotiated
- Selling due to other business and family commitments
- There is a granny flat/ cabin with 1 bedroom, lounge, kitchenette, laundry/bathroom . It’s a separate residence that can also be rented out as a B&B as extra income or live in it. It’s been renovated
Bundanoon, an enigmatic village in the Southern Highlands, is a bustling destination known for its popular Brigadoon Festival and tourist attractions. With nothing to spend this business is ready for a new owner to step in and continue its success!
PRICE: $200,000 + SAV
To find out more please contact:
Agent: Nigel Montgomery
0413 193 849
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales