STUNNING VINEYARD SETTING – MASSES OF UNTAPPED POTENTIAL
This fabulous Cellar Door and Café is located on the breathtaking Fleurieu Peninsula and is currently massively under-utilized due to the owners’ time constraints!
A Cellar Door since 2012, No.58 added wood-fired pizzas in 2021, boosting the venue’s popularity and revealing the business’s true potential.
The vineyard location provides a great aesthetic for a Sunday chill out session – or backdrop for weddings, opening so many opportunities for the future.
If you’re seeking a sea change and yearn for a coastal lifestyle, grab this golden opportunity with both hands!
- Vineyard location on the increasingly popular Fleurieu Peninsula
- Premises (large, converted shed) seat approx. 60 inside + 30 on the deck – Room for another 20 on the grass area (picnic rugs and kids’ games)
- Interior features stylish polished floors, with indoor cooking facilities (pizza oven) and kitchen
- Near-new portable trailer pizza oven included for offsite events – Growing number of outside catering jobs
- Most marketing done through social media – Woodfired pizzas are a major draw card
- Local customers support the venue all year – rain, hail or shine – for their weekend coffees/pizza
- Largest customer base is the increasing number of holidaymakers visiting the region
- Operated by 2 owners (week on/week off), 1 x P/T worker + 3 casuals and 2 juniors as required
The owners are both based in Adelaide (which is why they are selling) – and work alternate week on, week off. Due to living out of town – plus sporting commitments etc – the business is currently trading limited hours, missing out on a massive amount of potential trade.
Without a doubt, there is a huge opportunity to open for more days and increase revenue significantly.
In addition, only minimal advertising has been done to date. It’s time to ramp up the marketing and promote No. 58 as THE place to go for Cellar Door and Café services – and as a desirable Fleurieu Peninsula venue for weddings and functions.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia