TURNOVER: $659K – BUSY TOURIST LOCATION – READY FOR GROWTH
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to jump into the thriving food and wine market in Orange NSW, this business is well established, popular, profitable and ready for growth in this unbeatable location.
Operating on ‘lifestyle hours’, this popular Café / Coffee Shop has so much more to offer!
Extending trading hours, opening on Sundays, obtaining a liquor license, and opening for dinner would boost revenue substantially.
One of the longest established cafes in town – with the highest Google ratings – the business also has the potential to get into the catering market.
- Opens for breakfast, lunch and coffee – dine-in and takeaway
- One of the best and most popular breakfast venues in town
- Established for 15+ years – Large loyal local following
- Located in the heart of town – close to shopping centres, Post Office, banks
- Big trade in visitors to the area – due to location, Google search, reviews, word of mouth, social media
- Very few local cafes that trade on Sundays – and open after 3pm\
- Walking distance to hotel and motels – Huge potential for dinner trade
- Fully functional kitchen equipped with everything needed to run a cafe / restaurant
- Seating for approx. 22 people inside + 18 outside – Bathroom for staff and customers
- Staffing: 4 permanent P/T staff, 2 mature casuals + 2 casual school students who work Saturdays
- Owner works 4-5 days a week as manager / head chef + 2 other cooks
- All staff are very experienced hospitality workers – Very low staff turnover
- Training will be negotiated with potential buyers
This is the perfect business for a couple or family with experience in the hospitality sector – or are willing to get in and have a go, without having to build their own clientele.
Price $125,000 Reasonable Offers Considered
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales