Newly Fitted Out Cafe – Ready for a New Owner!
This is a fabulous opportunity to take this Brand-New Café in a Prime Location – and make it your own. All the set-up work has been done – but a change in personal circumstances means the current owner must sell.
This is an unbeatable package – and much better value than starting the business from scratch.
- Established 12 months ago but not currently trading
- Excellent location in the heart of Bowral – North Facing
- Stylish New Modern Fit-out
- Approved indoor outdoor seating for 40 seats
- Currently trading as a Cafe and Lebanese bakery
- Could easily be rebranded to open as a Takeaway or Cafe
- Was trading 8am-4pm, 7 days a week – Create your own new hours
- Long list of quality assets included – full details provided upon enquiry
- Rent: $4700 pm
- Owner has other commitments and can no longer run the business
This business is ideal for someone seeking a Café or Food Business in a prime position within Bowral – or looking to expand their current business into the Highlands.
Around 90 minutes from Sydney, Bowral is the largest town in the Southern Highlands – and famous for its stunning tulip gardens, award-winning restaurants, and cool-climate wineries.
This upmarket town is a popular weekend getaway for city dwellers and retirees – which means plenty of customers for this business.
Bowral’s growing population attracts a broad demographic, making it a great place to live and work.
To find out more contact:
Agent: David Pearce
Mobile: 0438 846 199
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales