Turnover 2022: $850k – Profit $156k – High Foot Traffic
Act quickly to secure this profitable Café in a busy Westfield Shopping Centre!
Duatti Café Woden enjoys constant foot traffic with a stable income – in a fast-developing Canberra suburb.
- Trading since July 2016 – Breakfast, Lunch, hot & cold drinks
- 4.5 years left on lease
- Very busy – Sell 55kg coffee & 20kg chocolate per week!
- New developments in Woden bringing in more customers
- 75 sqm premises right next door to Woolworths + large public seating area outside
- Large customer base – local seniors, government workers, Woolworth shoppers, Westfield Woden staff, other retail staff
- Excellent reputation – Best Google reviews in the shopping centre
- Steady sales – even through COVID
- 2 weeks training provided to ensure a smooth handover
The business is currently run Under Management, with the main focus on coffee and drinks. An owner-operator could extend the menu to boost food sales and revenue. An excellent opportunity not to be missed!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory