LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! 950m To Beach
Boasting a Prime Position just 950 metres from Normanville Beach, this popular Seaside Café is up and running within 15 minutes of walking through the door! And takes just 30 minutes to pack down.
Currently only trading during the day, there is huge potential to open Southbound at night and obtain a liquor license to increase revenue.
- Strong local support with great coffee trade – 10 – 15kg a week!
- Fabulous location on Main Road – 1 hour to Adelaide
- Easy, cost-effective menu – Highly desirable to all demographics in the area
- Seating capacity 30 customers – Can be operated by 2 people most days
- Customer base maintained and grown over last 2 years
- Lightspeed Café Software with wireless internet and wireless docket printing – kitchen and FOH
- Popular tourist destination with 2 caravan parks plus holiday home rentals/owners
- Gateway to internationally renowned Kangaroo Island and other towns – Daily traffic through town
- 15 minutes from new dual freeway – Close to wineries and breweries
- Pristine beaches for lazy walks with the dog, fishing, and water sports
- Renovated and re-branded by current owners with popular seaside theme
- Eye-catching logo and signage
Offered WIWO with an unbeatable location and great reputation, Southbound offers a fabulous lifestyle opportunity – just 1 hour from the city.
Run the business as it is – or under management – or take advantage of the area’s rapidly growing population and trade at night.