TURNOVER: $750K – ONLY CAFE IN BUSY SHOPPING CENTRE
Lazy Janes is a popular spot for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between – located in the busy Miami Plaza Shopping Centre in Falcon. This well-established business attracts a wide range of customers – also offering Catering Services to local businesses, schools, personal, and for professional events.
There is still more growth to be had, by extending the catering services, trading 7 days a week, and opening in the evenings. This is the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to walk into an already successful, well-run business – and whilst hospitality experience would be beneficial, it is not crucial.
- Busy Café serving breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon tea – Dine in and takeaway
- Established in 2008 – Current owner since May 2016
- Very positive traction with the local community – Great rapport with customers
- Meets the needs of the clientele with a variety of food and drink options
- Very welcoming environment where people like to come and spend time
- Customers include Retirees, Locals, Families, Tourists, and surrounding businesses
- Premises: 111sqm – The only Café in Miami Plaza Shopping Centre
- One pie shop in the middle of the Centre has not affected business since opening 3 years ago
- Busy Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Chemist, Lottery West, Aus Post and clothing shops
- Marketed via social media and shopping centre advertising
- Owner operated with 11 casual staff
- Extensive assets included – Stock not included
A southern suburb of Mandurah, Falcon is a thriving community with frontage to the Indian Ocean. Falcon ranks highly in suburb reviews for its amazing lifestyle, friendly locals, safe peaceful surrounds, and easy access to everything. Population growth in Falcon has been steady over the last few years – with tourism a key industry in the region.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia