Town Centre Location – 158km from Perth – Growth Potential
Located in the heart of Pingelly, 6 Seasons Café attracts a wide range of customers, including locals, travellers, tradies and truck drivers.
With talk of a Gold Mine opening just 20km away in 2024, the future is bright for this owner-operated business.
- Established 10 years – current owner for 1.5 years
- Located on the main street – next door to Pingelly IGA
- Highly visible to passers-by – Easy parking for customers
- Seats up to 20 people inside + casual alfresco dining
- Large premises (approx. 15m x 30m) with 2 shops combined
- Self-contained commercial kitchen with 30L triple fryer, commercial grill, walk-in cool room, 6 freezers, fridges, commercial oven
- Serves takeaway, sandwiches, rolls, pizzas, homemade lasagne and pies, cakes, cookies, confectionary, hot and cold beverages – The best coffee and milkshakes in town!
- Trades 7 days a week – Owner-operator with 1 F/T and 3 P/T employees
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Western Australia