Prime Location in Popular Tourist Town
Superb by name and superb by reputation, this popular Bakery and Café is a great investment in a beautiful town in the Hilltops Region of New South Wales.
Well known by locals – and highly visible to tourists and travelers – Superb Bakery offers dine-in and takeaway, with seating inside and out.
Already successful, there is an opportunity to further grow the business by offering wholesale.
- Established 15+ years with current owner for 10 years – Experienced staff and bakers in place
- Well-known bakery with many repeat customers
- Popular tourist town with regular visitors and travelers
- Busy highway location – Prominent signage to capture passing trade
- All products sought-after and homemade – Competitive pricing
- Bread, pasties, pies, sausage rolls, cakes, slices, pastries, quiches, sandwiches, coffee, tea, milkshakes – all freshly made on the premises
- Large premises on busy Lachlan Valley Way with large dining area, server, commercial kitchen and storage area
- 30 mins from Young and Yass, 45 mins from Cowra and easy 1-hour drive to Canberra
- Selling due to genuine health reasons
Famed for its annual Irish Woolfest, Boorowa is a pretty town, regularly visited by a high number of tourists and travelers.
This well-presented Bakery and Café – featured in Australia Guide NSW – is perfectly positioned to cash in on both local and holiday trade.
Population growth in the Hilltops Region is ongoing – with strong economic development a priority for local and state government.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales