Top tourist destination – Good cash flow – Cheap rent
Located in one of Australia’s most lucrative tourist destinations, this profitable retail business is a must-see for anyone wanting great cash flow, growth potential plus that enviable work-life balance.
Established for over 20 years, with a focus on Australian-made products and luxury goods, this proven business is located on the Great Ocean Road, which attracts more than 6 million domestic and international visitors a year, spending around $1.4 billion.
- Profitable retail/lifestyle opportunity in a top tourism location
- Located in Aireys Inlet’s most popular precinct – a popular stop-off for those travelling the Great Ocean Road
- Operates as gift/souvenir shop specializing in exclusive and carefully curated Australian-made and designed objects
- Additional very profitable income generated from the extensive library of DVD rentals
- Frequented by domestic and overseas tourists, small bus groups, plus a loyal customer base of locals and weekenders
- Easy to operate with good systems in place
- Secure lease (3 X 3 X 3) and good rent ($300pw)
- Trading hours vary to the seasons and holiday periods
- Ideal for an Owner-Operator wanting a good work life balance – Casual trained staff available in peak times
Offering a high-visibility location on the Great Ocean Road, there’s plenty to bring in the customers, in addition to the beautiful Australian-made and designed products. For example, the business is located opposite the Split Point Lighthouse, where the popular Round the Twist TV show was filmed. And check out the rave reviews on TripAdvisor!
The shop started life as the local movie hire store but, under the current owner over the past 10 years, it has developed and grown into a unique and profitable business. The Australian-made Little Luxury section is constantly growing and developing with new and unique Aussie-made brands added every year.
Offering an incredibly good return on your investment, this would suit someone keen to live and work on the coast. There’s also room for the entrepreneur to expand and further develop the exclusive product range.
This may be a lifestyle business but make no mistake – there’s huge potential to take it to the next level!
Price: $60,000 neg + SAV