Turnover: approx. $2m – Upgraded Facility – Long List of Assets
One of the largest floor area T-Marts in Queensland and boasting a turnover of around $2m a year, this profitable business is a sound investment.
Established and run by the same owner since 1994, Bob Jane T-Marts Kingaroy has only one other major competitor in the area. The freehold belongs to the current owner, who wishes to offer the buyer a long-term lease based on current values and trading figures.
- Turnover approx. $2m
- Facility was upgraded in 2014
- Services include Selling & Servicing Wheels, Tyres & Batteries for all Passenger, Commercial & 4WD – trucks, tractors & machinery, including Mobile Service Truck
- Positioned on the outskirts of town on the Bunya Highway, close to all major facilities
- Easy access for trucks, trailers etc
- One of the largest floor area T Marts in Queensland
- Workshop well equipped with modern maintained equipment
- Almost all sales marketing handled through the T-Marts system
- Most tyre products bought through T-Marts plus many other major suppliers
- Long list of assets, including sign-written Toyota Hilux 4×2 Dual Cab & 2-tonne Isuzu breakdown truck
- Extensive database of customers, including private, corporate fleets & major companies
- Trades Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, & Sat, 8am-12pm
- Currently runs with 6 staff – some admin / payroll duties outsourced
- All necessary licences & permits in place + MTAQ member
- Requires approval through Bob Jane Corp + 24 weeks’ on-the-job training
This is a very well established business which is yet to reach its full potential, making the reduced price a bargain. An energetic owner-operator would reap the rewards in a long-term secure industry.
Price: $175,000 + SAV