TURNOVER: $600k-$800k – HIGH GROWTH AREA WITH HUGE POTENTIAL
This popular, family-friendly business has the potential to double in size due to its location in a high growth area.
Located right next to Plenty Gorge – a popular mountain bike destination – the retail shop also offers bike repair and maintenance services – adding an additional income stream.
A great business for a couple to run, the demographic of young families – plus tourists – ensures year-round revenue.
- Established by the current owner in 2021
- Wide selection of high-quality bikes, accessories, and parts – from mountain and BMX bikes to road and cruiser bikes
- Very reputable brands – Great relationships with suppliers – Range of price points
- Expert advice from friendly knowledgeable staff
- Great range of kids’ bikes, helmets, and other bike accessories
- High growth area in Victoria with increasing number of young families
- Customers range from families to the serious rider
- Fully air-conditioned premises (120sqm) with showroom and workshop, bathroom facilities, kitchenette, alarm system and security cameras
- Plenty of off street and on street parking for customers
- Full workshop of tools and 2 workstations with bike stands
- Excellent marketing – including Website, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, plus sponsorship of local schools and football clubs
- Sale includes a 2022 LDV G10 VAN for deliveries and pick ups
- 2-week handover period – Selling due to family commitments
Ideal for the sports and bike enthusiast – or someone seeking an easy-to-run owner-operator business.
Doreen is a rapidly growing suburb in Melbourne, 29km from the CBD. Picturesque and safe, it offers excellent services and amenities – plus easy access to the magnificent Plenty Gorge.
Price: $300,000 including van ($30k) and stock ($120k)
- State: Victoria