2021 Sales $2.3m (up from $1.9m in 2020 & 1.4m 2019)
Bi-Rite Electrical Goulburn not only traded steadily during COVID but increased sales from the previous year and offers potential for further growth.
Originally one of the first Retravision stores, it has been an electrical retail store for over 60 years. When Retravision was dissolved 12 years ago, the current owners joined the Bi-Rite Electrical family.
- Independently owned and operated with Head Office support and website
- Sells Whitegoods, Home Appliances, including washing machines and dryers, fridges and freezers, cooking and dishwashers, TVs, audio and media, heating and cooling, and more
- Main Street location with High Visibility + Foot Traffic
- Home deliveries – Good customer after sales service
- Clientele includes Residents and Businesses with many repeat customers
- Marketed via Website, Facebook, Catalogues, Radio and Word-of-mouth
- Retail shop approx. 450m2 plus office, small goods room, storage area, rear storage shed + some parking at rear of shop
- Plenty of customer parking
- Sale includes 2016 Toyota HiAce
- Product knowledge can all be acquired by suppliers + on-the-job training
- Monthly rent $6,600 inc. GST – Building owned by current owners
Current owner will provide up to 4 weeks’ training if required at no cost + support by phone or email for an agreed period.
This business has grown so much, it is an excellent time for a savvy buyer to put in their offer. Turnover could be further increased by boosting the store’s social media and online presence.
The current owners wish to slow down and focus more time on their second business.
Price $600,000(Negotiable) includes $480,000 of Stock