Turnover: $434k – Located in High Growth Corridor – Endless Potential
Situated in the main industrial strip in Melton – with thousands of cars passing daily – BALI IMPORTS MELTON offers an exciting and profitable opportunity.
Well established with trusted suppliers, the buyer has the option of visiting Bali themselves on a regular basis to source new products.
Melton is in the middle of a huge growth corridor – with the right person driving the business, there is solid potential for increased sales.
- Turnover: (2022) – $434,830, (2021) – $375,542
- Huge range of quality homewares at affordable prices – such as Bali Huts, bamboo fencing panels, water features, animal/Buddha statues, indoor clocks and canvases, metal art and more
- Predominately imported from Bali / Indonesia – plus some local suppliers
- Local population growing weekly – Many new suburbs within a 15km radius
- Organic 4.5-Star rating on Google + Great Facebook page and website presence
- Established clientele from previous store in Main Shopping Centre + passing traffic, WOM, daily Facebook posts and Marketplace/Gumtree ads
- $150k of assets – including $120k stock
- Mainly Owner-Operated with casual staff when needed
- Excellent premises – within 5km of new mega Bunnings store, Tabcorp park and Woodgrove Shopping Centre
The current owner has been importing from Bali suppliers for 12 years – building up the business from giftshops to what it is today.
With 2 young children, she is now stepping away – offering the buyer an exciting business opportunity with plenty of variety – and traveling if desired.
Price: $150,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria