Strong Online Presence – Main Street Location – Corporate Accounts
Located in the heart of affluent Balmain, this business specializes in everyday flowers with the added bonus of corporate accounts and weddings.
Voted Best Retail Florist in Inner West 2021, the business attracts many international and interstate customers, as well as local Balmain and Rozelle residents. The great rating and reviews on Google maps – plus an eclectic range of beautiful products – constantly bring in new customers.
This business went from strength-to-strength during lockdowns, changing its operating structure and product range and proving that retail floristry is a flexible and adaptive niche business that can survive almost anything.
- Strong online presence with an easy-to-manage eCommerce store
- Social Media Marketing via curated Instagram account
- Industry awards, including 2021 Sydney Markets Fresh Awards: Best Retail Presentation (NSW/ACT)
- Additional income from Petals Relay Service, online sales, corporate accounts, weddings
- Offering Seasonal floristry workshops
- Established 8 years ago in highly popular Darling Street – the heart of Balmain
- Oldest florist (still trading) on Peninsula with great reputation amongst locals
- Shop is 40-45 sqm with parking spot at rear + street parking
- Very competitive rent with good landlord and excellent lease terms
- Strong ties with local wholesale suppliers of fresh flowers, plants, locally produced candles & handmade cards
- Well curated list of preferred suppliers of garden gifts, pots & gift lines
- Existing trained / qualified P/T staff happy to continue working in the business
- Trading 7 days PW – hours are flexible & can be changed / extended to suit new owner
Darling Street is well known and loved by locals with its great collection of independent fashion and food retailers. It also attracts many visitors.
The business has an eclectic range of accessories, greeting cards and outdoor plant displays draw people in, so you can capitalize on impulse buying. Local residents have substantial incomes and a taste for luxury goods, making this location unbeatable.
This business is ideally suited to someone who has studied floristry or worked in the industry – and now wants to work independently. Or someone seeking a career change in a creative retail environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to expand and build on an already solid foundation.
Price: $30,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales