Established for over 31 Years – Weekly Takings $17,000 + – No Weekend Work
Herbert’s Hot Food was established in 1989, servicing businesses and work sites in the Redcliffe area and providing a good income to a husband and wife. The 3 mobile food vehicles have permanent runs and dedicated stops, with food prepared in health-approved commercial premises. Herbert’s Hot Food services are always in demand as employers like smoko trucks coming to their workplace as it keeps staff on the premises. No standing around waiting for customers, they are waiting your presence.
- Well-run business with over 31 successful years in operation by a Husband and Wife team + 4 staff, SERVICING THE Redcliffe Peninsula
- Most food is prepared in the commercial health approved kitchen, with suppliers providing pies, cakes, and milk products
- Includes 3 sign-written vehicles 2003 Mazda 2000, 2005 Mazda 2000 + 2010 Hilux, all with complete fitout and removable backs
- Large cold room, freezers, ice machine and storage all included
- Operates Mon-Fri, 7.30am to 1.30pm. Excellent hours for drivers with children
Owners are ready to make a change after 31 years, so this your opportunity to buy a good business that is consistent even during COVID restrictions.
Training will be provided, and the current owners will stay for one week after handover.
Price: $230,000 + stock on hand (approx. $7,300)