NICHE BUSINESS – EXCLUSIVE DESIGNS – MAKING A DIFFERENCE
@HIPCLOTHINGAU (Hip Dysplasia Clothing Australia) creates on-trend, quality clothing for children undergoing brace or cast treatments.
More than ‘just a business’, the owners have built a safe supportive community for families – and continue to raise awareness about hip dysplasia.
This is the perfect opportunity for:
A work-from-home buyer;
A brace fitting, physio, or health specialist wishing to diversify;
A business already making neurodivergent specialised clothing (Autism, spina bifida), or
A mainstream baby brand looking to add a unique yet highly sought-after niche product.
- Business was previously Keiki Folk (est. 2015) – Rebranded March 2022
- All our designs are exclusive – developed in collaboration with families currently undergoing treatment
- All Australian-made with emphasis on quality, fabric choice, comfort, and inclusivity
- Very few competitors – @HIPCLOTHINGAU is the most visible, international brand in this area
- Products are specifically designed modified garments to accommodate brace/cast plus Matching Accessories
- Many custom orders – Can be outsourced to a seamstress
- Excellent collaborations and networking in place + supplier/wholesaler agreements
- Well-establishing marketing plan – including social media, blogs, email, Google ads (800-1000 clicks per month) and affiliate relationships
- Impressive reach e.g. Instagram 11.8K, FB 2.9K, FB ads 1000-1200 link clicks per month
- Owner happy to include training in all aspects of the business
- The business is currently located in Coff Harbour, NSW, but could be relocated.
PRICE: $75,000 + SAV + MACHINES (APPROX. $10K)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales