Turnover: $600K-plus – Established Business for over 40 Years – Jobs booked months ahead
Summerland Tennis was established 40 years ago and has such a good reputation that clients are willing to wait months for work to be done!
The business constructs tennis courts – both painted concrete and synthetic grass, as well as cricket pitches, practice wickets, and landscape turf around swimming pools.
With private, commercial and government clients – and jobs already booked in for March-April next year – this very successful business is well worth a closer look.
- Services include painting tennis courts and sports line marking, replacing synthetic grass on existing courts, repairing, and replacing cricket wickets, fencing, landscape turf, swimming pools, childcare playgrounds, backyards
- Repairs and maintenance on existing facilities for several councils in the Northern Rivers area
- Clients include private, tennis clubs and councils, such as Lismore City, Byron Shire, Richmond Valley, Grafton, Kyogle
- All work is through word-of-mouth – No need to advertise
- No premises needed – equipment stored at home
- Located in Lismore by choice – could be based anywhere in the area
- Assets include 2002 Isuzu 2-ton truck with ramps, Kanga mini loader and attachments, Cox ride-on mower with brooms attached, Sand spreader, Generator, Water blaster, Concrete cutter, Grano grinder
- No special qualifications or license required – just the ability to either do manual labor or organize others and communicate with clients
Owners retiring, If required, current owner can work with the new owner for up to 6 months.
Price: $200,000 including equipment