Turnover: $441K – Huge Repeat Customer Base
Grovedale Takeaway is situated on a Main Through Road in an industrial area but still very close to residential housing.
Offering a huge Repeat Customer Base and Solid Trading Figures, this successful takeaway business is ideally located to cash in on the rapidly expanding local area.
- Established for 18 years – current owner last 12 years
- Great location in town with easy access and ample parking
- Not impacted by rival businesses in the area
- Trading hours: Mon-Fri 6am to 2.30pm – Currently closed weekends
- Delicious, hearty house-made food, old-fashioned customer service, Hot and cold beverages
- Customers include Local traders and their staff, tradies, passing trucks, office workers, foot traffic (to and from train station), repeat business from Aged Care homes and residents
- Daily customers from Surf Coast right through to Melbourne
- No marketing required – word-of-mouth reputation plus location brings in plenty of customers
- Ideal husband and wife business – which would reduce owner’s hours and wage cost by $50K
- Large, spacious premises with 2 entry points, large frontage and well signed on busy main road
- 2-week training period for smooth transition – longer could be negotiated
- Owner retiring
Being on a main through road – and in an industrial area – there is always going to be plenty of trade.
48 new industrial suites have been built just one block away – and not even half of them are leased yet!
A mere 15 minutes from the Surfcoast, Grovedale is one of Geelong’s larger residential suburbs and offers excellent schools, shopping centres, transport and other community facilities.
Price $220,000 WIWO
Business ID: BS148320
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria