Weekly Takings $14K+ – Prime Location – Premises Re-fitted in October 2019
Located in the fast-growing coastal community of Redcliffe Peninsula, this great COVID-proof business was given a fabulous re-fit in October 2019.
With lockdowns and restrictions behind us, the Café has seen a massive increase in sales in the past few months – and is ripe for growth.
- Prime location along Redcliffe Waterfront – Plenty of passing trade
- Located on the Main Strip overlooking Moreton Bay – just down from the famous BeeGees Way
- Regular Sunday Markets and special events draw thousands of people to the area
- Very strong local customer following plus workers and online ordering
- Premises: 76 sqm with 2 kitchens plus outdoor area overlooking the water
- Signage and customer referrals bring constant business
- Staffing: Husband and Wife Team + 6 Casuals and Permanent Manager
- 2 weeks’ training with current owner
This is an amazing opportunity to take over a popular and well-known Takeaway / Café Business and boost sales even further!
The business is prime for growth by making better use of social media marketing and online food ordering pickup and delivery.
New owners could also take advantage of the covered outdoor area by opening earlier than 10am to include breakfast.
Moreton Bay’s Regional Economic Development Strategy 2020-2041 is driving jobs and innovation to position the area as one of Australia’s top locations.
Price: $199,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland