6-Figure Nett Earnings for Owner/Operator – Sought-After Location in Montville
This attractive retail business in the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland will tick all your boxes – with a healthy profit, proven resilience and plenty of scope to expand online sales.
Carrying a large range of stylish home décor and giftware, Bedlam’s gross profit average is 55-57% – whilst rental and outgoings equate to less than 18% of current turnover.
- Established for 10 years
- Main Street location next to Montville’s famous Waterwheel
- International products sourced through Australian wholesalers
- Strong gross profit – minimal below-the-line costs
- Excellent long-term suppliers – many exclusive products
- Bedlam occupies 2 premises with very attractive Queenslander-style cottage frontage
- Premises: 120 sqm+ with retail space, 2 dressing rooms, office, storage and kitchen plus 2 off-street parking bays for staff
- 2 weeks’ training included
Montville is well placed in a region experiencing a residential and tourism boom. The business is healthy and profitable, particularly for an owner/operator, with 6-figure nett earnings.
Bedlam is perfect for a motivated owner to step in and continue on the same successful path – or expand the online store www.bedlam.net.au and boost your marketing to further grow your profits!
Price $190,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland