TURNOVER: $463K – NO NEARBY COMPETITION – CLOSE TO THE BEACH
This is a rare opportunity to secure one of Adelaide’s most Iconic Fish and Chip Shops, located near the beach in Glenelg. Established in 1953, the current owners have recently made improvements and repairs to the business/building.
The only true Fish and Chip Shop on Jetty Road, the Bay Fish Shop attracts customers from all over Adelaide. With many new developments in the area – creating more potential customers – investing in this proven business would be a smart move!
- Premises: 80 sqm directly out to busy Jetty Road
- Lots of foot traffic – No competition in the area – Parking
- NEW LOOK front window and NEW SIGNAGE attracting passers-by
- Other improvements include a NEW menu board, NEW floor in the backroom, and various repairs (Guarantees and certificates will be provided to the new owner)
- Excellent assets – including tables and chairs, fridges, 4 fryers, table grill, walk-in freezers, security cameras, and kitchen equipment
- Brand new compressor to walk-in freezer in Nov 2023 (12 months guarantee)
- Canopy has been cleaned with a certificate valid for 12 months
- Good suppliers in place – including local fisherman
- No marketing currently, as the shop is so well known
- Loyal customer base – including regular orders from local businesses
- Option to extend trading hours during holidays and weekends – Very busy with locals and tourists
- 2 weeks’ training included
This opportunity is perfect for a family or a young couple with lots of energy, keen to own their first business.
The beachside suburb of Glenelg is the oldest European settlement on mainland South Australia, attracting high numbers of tourists and a growing population. Just 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD – and 5 minutes from the airport – this is a very desirable place to live, offering a stunning beach, rich heritage and bustling community.
Price: $75,000 + SAV NEGOTIABLE
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia