Turnover $545k – No Competition Within 100 km
If you’re seeking a sea-change to the stunning Mid North Coast, this successful Home Décor and Furniture business is the answer!
- Unique selection of home decor, soft furnishings, giftware, fashion, and accessories
- Retail – potential online business for the Mid North Coast of NSW
- Great location in the middle of town – Close to the beach and river mouth
- 130 sqm premises – storage room, loading and unloading bay, private parking and adjacent to Public Carpark
- Customers include Locals and Tourists
- Trades 6 days a week – 10am-4pm
- Easy to run with 2 casuals
- 3-6 months’ training / handover
- Owners retiring
Currently, this great little business is only marketed via the website, offering plenty of potential to a motivated buyer who could add social media and SEO.
A small seaside town at the mouth of the Macleay River, South West Rocks offers the perfect sea-change, surrounded by sandy beaches and national parks.
The town is famous for its majestic Norfolk pines, family-friendly atmosphere, colonial heritage, and exceptional diving.
Economic modelling experts have predicted that this region will grow over the next 20 years – with the population of South West Rocks increasing by 44% by 2036.
Price by Enquiry
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales