Turnover: $627k – Recently Renovated – No Competition
Offering Australia Post services – and the perfect work-lifestyle balance – Cloncurry Post Office offers an exciting business opportunity to a new, energetic owner.
This very stable business has no competition for 120 km, multiple income streams and future growth potential if desired.
Add to that a recent, much needed facelift, and this opportunity is too good to miss!
- Services include Banking, Billpay, Western Union International, money transfers, passport applications and photos
- Retails stationery, greeting cards, gift lines, toys, novelty lines, post cards, games and more
- Prime position in the heart of the CBD – No weekend work
- 2 Australia Post electronic terminals + 671 Post Office boxes
- Recent improvements include freshly painted building exterior and Post Office box upgrades
- Option to buy the Freehold on the Heritage Listed Premises – or Lease
- Assets include 2020 LDV G10 Delivery Van and 2022 KYMCO Super 8 50 Scooter
Located 120 km east of Mount Isa and 780 km west of Townsville, Cloncurry is a friendly, supportive community with so much to offer.
The new owner could easily boost revenue by renting out part of the building (separate entry access) to a 3rd party – previously rented by a Real Estate business and Solicitor.
You could also take on the Australia Post Mail Runs currently contracted and extend Gift Lines.
Price: $400,000 WIWO (includes stock)
Optional Building Purchase $400K
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland