NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE – TIME MAGAZINE BEST INVENTION OF 2023
You’ve all seen holograms in science fiction movies and TV shows. Now you can be part of the new wave of hologram entertainment centers that are popping up all over the world!
Axiom Holographics is a world leader in large scale hologram devices. They won TIME Magazine Award for Top Invention of 2023. Axiom normally produces very high-quality hologram devices for groups like: Bentley, Airbus, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Four Seasons Resort, and other well-known organisations around the world, however, Axiom understands that there’s a highly profitable market in large sized holographic devices for the entertainment industry.
Hologram Zoo was trialled at the largest museum in Australia and received 25,000 visitors in 42 days. Guests paid around $23 (AUD) per person to see life sized hologram dinosaurs. This technology has won a lot of awards for being far more advanced than what has existed before, in July 2023 it appeared in over 106 articles worldwide in most of the world’s top media sites.
Please watch this YouTube video to understand the technology and the business:
This is not an established business with an established premises. Instead, Axiom sells large Hologram Zoo systems consisting of hologram animal enclosures, hologram tunnels and other devices. These devices can be set up in a permanent location or moved from place to place as a portable exhibition.
Customers will get to experience the feeling of having visited another country or be transported to a different environment while seeing a range of interesting animals. The animals and objects are hi-tech projections of laser light. They look and act alive, but you can put your hand straight through them. Nothing like this has been seen in entertainment before.
- You purchase the equipment for $350k plus $350k paid over 5 years.
- Axiom supplies you with regular content (30 – 45min shows based on animals, dinosaurs, and seasonal content like Christmas).
- A single hologram set of equipment supports 80 to 100 customers per hour.
- It’s 23m x 11m and is 3.2 m high, extra space required to add a front counter and gift shop.
- The center is mostly automated and can run with just two staff members.
- Customers are families with children, older teenagers, young adults to the elderly and disabled.
- This business product is new and was only released for purchase in October 2023.
- There are no competitors for large scale hologram equipment in the entertainment industry.
- Axiom patented a new way to make Hologram equipment for around 5% of the cost.
- You may choose to set up the equipment yourself from our videos and online support, or for a fee we can send a qualified Axiom technician to train you to install or we can send a team to do the full installation.
- Axiom, the manufacturer is in Australia, with offices / distributors in US, India, Oman, Japan and China, with European offices opening soon.
PRICE: $700K UPFRONT OR $350K UPFRONT + $350K PAID OVER 5 YEARS
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales